Personal Trainer & Owner
Grace has had an interest in health and fitness throughout her life, and has played a range of sports from netball, basketball, softball and touch football to long distance running.
Grace started her professional career working with the long term unemployed and she worked in the training and development industry for eleven years before moving to Scotland. In 2014, Grace made the move to couple her professional experience training and coaching professional & leadership skills, with her personal drive for health and fitness by completing her Level 3 Diploma in Fitness Instruction and Personal Training with Premier Training International.
Grace’s motivation for helping people with their health and fitness stems from her personal experiences with loved ones suffering from lifestyle diseases, all of which could have been managed, or potentially prevented, by making more positive choices regarding fitness, nutrition and general lifestyle activities. Her goal is to help people make more positive choices with nutrition and to lead more active lifestyles.
When it comes to Personal Training with Perthshire Lifestyles, Grace will set realistic targets and identify how, what and when targets shall be achieved, agreeing the process with the client to ensure maximum success. With regular re-assessments and constant motivation and drive, you will be sure to achieve your goals faster and more effectively than you would imagine.
- Level 3 Diploma in Fitness Instructing and Personal Training
- Level 2 Diploma in Health and Fitness
- Level 2 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work
- Running Technique Instructor
- Studio Cycling Instructor
- Completed Edinburgh Marathon Festival Half Marathon
- Completed the inaugural Highland Perthshire Half Marathon
- Completed the inaugural Rock ‘n’ Roll Dublin Half Marathon